Let's Get Started!
Read guidelines, prize structure, and terms & conditions below.
Familiar with the guidelines? Great, let's get started. Remember, no limit on entries!
You have just given yourself the chance to win $2000 worth of classroom art supplies!!
ALL ART Teachers are eligible—–
- All teachers are eligible to submit their artwork for this contest.
- No limit on entries.
- Each entry must be accompanied with the Online Entry Form to be eligible.
- All artwork received would be displayed on the Sargent Art website and social media pages.
- All media and all genres of artwork eligible
- Theme: No theme – ALL teacher created artwork eligible
- Deadline: May 15th, 2017
BRAND NEW!! Prize structure from Sargent Art:
The Grand Prize*
For one ART TEACHER: $2000 worth of classroom art supplies!
For three RUNNERS-UP:
$300 worth of art supplies!.
For three HONORABLE MENTIONS:
$100 worth of art supplies!
Guidelines for Digital Submission
Only digital photographs/images taken of the artwork are eligible for this contest.
Each submission must include the following
- Online entry form filled completely
- Digital photograph of the artwork in the appropriate format outlined below
Format for the digital photograph of the artwork
- JPG should be captured by a 2+ mega pixel camera. Set camera for “fine” or “extra fine” resolution and not “web” or “normal”
- Image Print size: Each JPG file must be at least 1500 x 2100 pixels
- Image quality: Should be at 300 dpi
- File Size: Each JPG file should be no greater than 6 megabytes
Terms & Conditions
- All teacher created artwork adhering to the submission guidelines is eligible.
- All aspects of eligibility of Artwork is final and binding by Sargent Art.
- Prizes (details, value and actual items) to be decided by Sargent Art – All decisions final.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-changeable, and non-negotiable. No substitutions will be made.
- All decisions regarding details of the Art Supplies prizes (including but not limited to actual items, amount, value etc) to be decided by Sargent Art – No individual or joint requests will be entertained.
- Sargent Art reserves the indisputable right to change the terms and conditions of the 2017 Sargent Art Brighter World Online Art Contest and all or any aspects related to the said contest at any time.
- The submission of the Online Entry Form electronically by the teacher will be considered a mutually binding agreement between the teacher on the one hand and Sargent Art on the other to uphold and honor the above mentioned terms and conditions of the 2017 Sargent Art Brighter World Teachers™ Online Art Contest.